OBLIGOR (the person who is required to pay support)


Whenever possible, payments must be made through a withholding notice from the income of the Obligor and forwarded to the Ohio Child Support Payment Central (CSPC) by the employer.  When necessary a withholding notice will be sent to Unemployment, Workers’ Compensation, or to a financial institution.  Self-employed Obligors must make alternate arrangements.


Obligated amounts are always expressed by the CSEA in monthly increments and commence with the date expressed by the Court Order, the hearing date or filing date of the order.  On new orders, before wage withholding amounts begin to be received by CSPC, the Obligor needs to make the payment on his/her own.


Cash Payments

Cash payments may be made in person at the Noble County Child Support Enforcement Agency located at 46049 Marietta Road, Caldwell, Ohio.

Payments By Mail


Ohio Child Support Payment Central (CSPC)

P.O. Box 182372

Columbus, OH 182372




Note: Payments must include your

                     Name, Social Security Number,

                     Case Number and Order Number

                     on each payment

 CSPC processes payments within two business days if the payment is easily identified.

Online Payments

Use the following link to pay child support online


CSEA Processing Fees


Payments are required to include processing fees which is currently 2% of the ordered amount of the payment.  For example:  If the current support amount if $200.00, the amount to be submitted to CSPC would be $204. 

($200 support payment plus $4. processing fees).


Direct Payments


The Ohio Revised Code Section 3121.45 states that:


Any payment of money by the person responsible for the support payments under a support order to the person entitled to receive the support payments that is not made to the Office of Child Support or the Child Support Enforcement Agency administering the support order under sections 3125.27 to 3125.30 of the Revised Codes, shall not considered a payment of support under the support order and, unless the payment is made to discharge an obligation other than support, shall be deemed to be a gift.


The Noble County Child Support Enforcement Agency is following the above strictly.  Any support payments made directly to a custodial parent will not be credited to the order unless directed to do so by a court order.



OBLIGEE (the person whom support is being paid)


The CSEA provides several methods for the Obligee to receive his/her support obligation.  The following provides the various options available for receiving support.


Ohio CSPC Direct Deposit


Deposit your child support check directly into your checking or savings account.  All you need to do is complete and direct deposit from and mail it in.  Contact Noble County Child Support Enforcement Agency or call 1-888-965-2676 and asked for an enrollment form.


smiOne Visa Debit Card                             


A debit card that allows you to access funds from your account without having to write a check.  It works like a credit card but the funds are taken directly out of your account.  It can be used anywhere VISA is accepted.  Balance and transaction information is always available at To request an enrollment form, contact Noble County Child Support Enforcement Agency or call toll free in Ohio 1-855-279-2744.


Enrollment options for smiOne card or direct deposit

New enrollment form for Direct Deposit/smiOne card Direct Deposit/smiOne card


Payment Information Online                                        


Provides you with the last payment, date payment was processed and the total due on the order.  Visit   You will need a PIN number when you set up your account.  The temporary PIN will be the last four numbers of their social security number followed by the letters KIDS.


Interactive Voice Response (IVR)                                                            


You can access your payment information via the IVR at any time by calling 1-800-860-2555 and entering your social security number.  The first time you call, you will be asked to select a PIN number.


PIN Reset Information


PIN resets can only be completed through a faxed or mailed written request.  Please send your written request to:  ODJFS, Office of Child Support, PIN Reset Center, 30 East Broad Street, Columbus, OH  43215-5903 or fax to the Office of Child Support, PIN Reset Center at 614-995-7159 or 614-728-5070.  The request must be signed, dated and accompanied by a copy of both a photo ID and official documentation of the requestor’s social security number.  A copy of your driver’s license can be used if it contains both items.