The CSEA cannot establish an order for custody or visitation for you.  These are matters that can only be established through a court of law.  The CSEA cannot assist you in these matters or provide you with any legal advice.  You will need to file a motion in court or confer with an attorney regarding any custody or visitation issues.  Payment of child support does not automatically give you visitation rights.